Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LiKE TOY SOLDiERS

I began to really like the military style that has been portrayed on the runway over the years. Its been shown from very literal and costume like to very wearable and fashion forward. I am not the biggest fan of the literal style of military inspired clothing because it's to structural. But there are a few things I like about military style that is transferred over to everyday fashion such as, double breasted coats, army inspired patches, and cargo like jackets. Here are my top 5 favorite military inspired outfits through the years of 2006 until 2009.
Moschino Fall 2008 RTW



Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2006 RTW



Jean-Charles De Castelbajac Spring 2009 RTW


Anna Sui Fall 2006 RTW



Balmain Spring 2009 RTW

1 comment:

  1. I love the Balmain cut jeans n black clasic military jacket...those jackets, well coats r in for men this year....very neo classic lol...

    ReplyDelete