Wednesday, September 9, 2009

START FROM THE BOTTOM

Lately, I have been having a fascination with high heels; funky, avant-garde heels. I was browsing through a lot of fashion shows and I was admiring how innovative the shoes were. So after previewing the shows I decided to pick my top 5 favorite shoes from the Spring 2009 Ready to Wear collections. So here are my top 5 picks.

3.1 Phillip Lim

I love this flower like design on the front of the shoe. I also adore the fact that the shoe is metallic. Metallic shoes make a whole outfit pop, especially while wearing all black.



Louis Vuitton
The colors on the shoe alone make me love the shoe, but the extra added details such as the beads, feathers and snake skin print make me feel wild.




John Galliano
The platform on the shoe is fun and exciting alone. The metallic blue takes the shoe to its highest elevation.





Emilio Pucci
This shoe to me is very edgy and mysterious because it has a plain color and it is a simple shoe. This shoe can be throw into almost genre of clothing and conceal with it.



Betsey Johnson
I adore this shoe because of the chain links. They are to die for and make the shoe very classy but playful. The gold color makes the shoe lovable and classic.

1 comment: