Thursday, January 6, 2011

BACK & BETTER THAN EVER

Hey my starved fashion lovers, I am back for the new year && better than ever (BTW happy new year) I'm sorry that I have neglected you guys 4 so long but I have returned with some goodies so do not despair =). It's been long enough and now I am off of my hiatus. Even though it is a new year I will still be paying homage to old fashion shows from previous years (like I've been doing) BUT I will be giving you guys the scoop on what's what for 2011 spring 4 sure! && I for sure have some new lingo 4 you as well... things that you must add to your very own *Bornt Book*. Well that is all for now lovers... until next time xoxo!

FYI for future reference new vocabulary words will have a * next to it to indicate that it is in fact a new word and will be found at the bottom of the post that it is introduced it.






*Bornt (n) : a fashionably gifted individual; a member to an elite society; can be used to replace the word "cool"; a lifestyle.

*Bornt Book (n): a book containing words that only people who are Bornt use.

No comments:

Post a Comment