Thursday, January 6, 2011

iN THE NUDE

For the spring I'm predicting that Nude colored nail polish will totally be in! Its very neutral and not over the top. It transfers from day time at the office to night time at a dinner party very easily and is just a classic look. I've experimented with nude nails and I would have to say I love it. Now when I say nude I don't mean your natural nail color with a light coat of polish NO! I mean its a color that is nude itself... my favorite nude color is Mambo by Essie (only $8 a bottle and worth every penny). I tried on Naked Truth by Essie but it is too translucent but Mambo has the very color and thickness that I was going for to portray the image below. Mambo may come out a TAD bit darker but I love it && I think its so *clutch* && hopefully if you use it you will too. Until we meet again fashion lovers... xoxo







*Clutch (adj): cool; nice; something that would be considered "hot"

No comments:

Post a Comment