Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FASHiON FORECAST WINTER 2011-12

Hey my fellow fashionites, I know it has been a while since I've last updated but I am back & here to give you the fashion forecast for winter 2011-12. I will be letting you know my favorite trending colors, fabrics, styles and accessories for the winter, as well as trends I believe need to stay in the summer.

Trending colors: teal, red, forest green, black, gold, wine & neon yellow (surprisingly)
Trending patterns/styles: color blocking, plunging back, mesh cutouts
Trending fabrics: Faux fur/fur, sequins, velvet, corduroy
Trending outerwear: faux fur coats/ jackets, leather moto jackets, trench coats
The equestrian look is big in women's and even young girls' fashion this season (e.i. riding boots, riding pants, blazers with elbow patches, turtlenecks, etc)


Trending accessories: thigh high tights (any material), crosses (necklaces and rings) crescent shaped necklaces, knuckle rings, Aztec tribal inspired jewelry, studs and spikes

& that wraps up my favorite trends for the winter, but there are a few things I wish would NOT travel into the winter such as:
-maxi dresses or skirts
-exposed cutouts
-floral print

I feel these items should only be worn during spring or summer seasons and that's where they should stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment