Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WE'VE GOT SPiRiT HOW ABOUT YOU?

Even though I've been gone for a bit I have still been on my A game at trendspotting. Around this time last year I stumbled upon a stockpile of magazines, in that pile lye a June 2010 issue of Paper magazine with Ke$ha on the cover. She sported a cute little hooded scarf called 'SPIRIT HOODS' which are animal inspired hooded scarves that's have a place where you can keep your hands warm, how freaking convenient?! I instantly fell in love and I knew I had to get one! And of course I did. My boyfriend at the time told me I looked foolish and that no one at my college would be caught dead wearing that. I joked about me being a trendsetter and we made a bet that I can set the spirit hood trend, and to my surprise I kind of did. Now there is a lot of Spirit hood inspired hats (aka imitations) floating around being worn. It's such a cool and practical hood and the one I bought cost about $170 including tax, shipping & handling. Here's a few pictures of the hoods and a few people modeling them.







No comments:

Post a Comment