Monday, August 24, 2009

ABOUT THE FASHiONiSTA BLOGS

A lot of people ask me where do I come up with my names for the different blog entries, and how do I come up with the different voacb and I am here to answer. The way I come up with names for my blog entries is just by finding the synonym to the topic I am talking about, most of the time. For example, Maillot Ballot, maillot is the fashion designer's name for a woman's one-piece swimsuit; Misfits are a synonym for bohemians; so on and so forth. But for others I just base the name of the blog entry on the topic of the entry. For example, Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, is based on a robotic themed collection; LV³ is based on the Louis Vuitton Cube (hints the ³ sign). I just get creative with some of them. As for my vocabulary in the entries I use most of those words in my regular speech, but sometimes I get bored using the same words over and over so I just look up the synonyms for those words as well. I like to inform about fashion and help people expand their vocabulary. =) If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask, I will surely answer.


XoXo

Brianni

No comments:

Post a Comment