Monday, August 10, 2009

LV LOCK DOWN

So I was reading the September 2009 issue of Teen Vogue, there was an editorial piece called "Super Fly", and on the 1st page of that editorial there was a girl who had on 1 of these Louis Vuitton lock necklaces. The chain was all pink and it looked like kindergarten arts and crafts, but I loved it. Then when I seen the new Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 RTW collection I was so happy to see more of them. Unfortunately I haven't found any for sale but I adore these necklaces.



This is my favorite of all of the necklaces. I believe by Marc Jacobs designing for Louis Vuitton hes bringing a hip, fresh taste to the fashion industry. I believe with every show he gets even more creative. This necklace is bold but tasteful and can be worn for an elegant or edgy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment