Monday, August 10, 2009

GOT THE HOTS 4 JEREMY SCOTT

Jeremy Scott is a designer who is known for outrageous and comical designs. All of his shows tell a story from beginning to end. In shows the theme might not be clear but Scott's shows the theme is always evident. My favorite show of his was the Fall 2008 Ready To Wear collection. The theme of the line was luxury. You can tell by the time the 1st girl walked out in a green jacket that had designs from dollar bills. Here is a taste of the show.




Even though you might not wear these things in real life, it's all about putting on a show, making it entertaining. I might not wear these things as a whole, but there were certain pieces in the show I would wear alone. But overall I believe Jeremy Scott is a great, entertaining, eccentric designer who never ceases to wow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment