Thursday, August 13, 2009

FEELiNG A LiTTLE BLUE?

This year I've been really into blue nail polish. In 2008 it was the black nail, then I tried a dark blue, it was called blue-black. Then I moved up to a navy blue, then a royal blue, but I have yet to try turquoise blue. I love any shade of blue because you can pick a shade that makes you look chic or preppy or retro or any other style you want to look. But as of now I am a big fan of navy blue nail polish and turquoise.


This shade is Russian Navy by O.P.I. I really like their nail polish because I have personally used it, and it isn't a cheap nail polish. It might cost $8 or so but its worth it, it doesn't dry out quick like $2 dollar polish, it last for a long time.



Eva Mendez, wearing navy polish. This is a real elegant and chic color to go with her outfit.


This color is Custom Kicks by China Glaze. I haven't used this brand before but it looks really expensive and the color is very poppy and vibrant.



Angela Simmons is wearing a turquoise color which makes her ensemble look young, fresh and new :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment