Thursday, August 6, 2009

RAiNY DAYS

I personally don't believe you have to sacrifice fashion for weather. So whether its raining or snowing or both here are some things that can make you look stylish while you are being kept dry.
This umbrella is a Marc by Marc Jacobs umbrella which is supposedly inspired by Rihanna's "umbrella". So if you cant tell the umbrella literally says Umbrella in bright pink letters. It also comes in a camouflage color as well.
This is the Burberry Equestrian Knight Rain boots. I believe these boots just came out in 2009. The only place you can find them online is on the official burberry site. I really like these boots just because it doesn't have the burberry print. Sometimes too much of that is overly flashy. This is the Tory Burch Winnie rain boot that is actually on sale rite now. I really like these because they are seemingly tall rain boots. It seems like its comes up to your knee & I like rain boots like that. Also I like the orange with the brown those 2 colors just go together for me.

This is the hunter rain boot. It is the cheapest boot out of all 3 boots I have posted about 120$. These boots are coming out in style as of now. A lot of people are wearing these boots now so I wont be surprised by the end of 2009 if they become as popular as UGGs are.


This is a Marc by Marc Jacobs yellow rain coat. I actually love this raincoat because it reminds me of a pea coat and its yellow [which is my favorite color]. This is 1 of the most stylish ways to walk in the rain. I hate to have jackets that get all wet, soggy and cold. This is a slicker, the rain hits it and slicks straight down :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment