Friday, August 7, 2009

QUiET STORM

Well, 1 day I was reading the October 2008 issue of Marie Claire. And there was a piece called "5-Minute Faces" and on page 192 there was a girl holding her ponytail up. The girl had a dark grey nail polish on that really captivated me.
SO me being me I had to find out what company the nail polish was from and what shade. It was by Rescue Beauty Lounge and the shade is called Stormy. Well they sell this nail polish in sephora but I ordered it online at http://www.rescuebeauty.com/ and it cost $20 + tax. I really believe this color is going to be in really soon, Stormy is the next black. And we all know how big black nail polish was. It was so popular that even my little niece wanted that color.


As you can see, Victoria Beckham (one of my fashion icons) is sporting my new favorite nail polish color. Seriously this color is soon 2 b all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment