Monday, August 10, 2009

FALLiN 4 HENRY HOLLAND

SO, Henry Holland was 1 of the main designers who have gotten me into fashion a lot. 1st starting out me and my friend just wanted a graphic t-shirt business, just making tees, sweatshirts, hoodies with catchy slogans. & when I 1st seen Henry Holland beside 1 of my favorite models Agyness Deyn in The May 2007 issue of Teen Vogue I was astounded. He was in the magazine to do a DIY [do it yourself] piece, and the shirt was beautiful, to me at least. I was always a fan of graphic tees and here is the king of graphic tees posted in front of my face. I knew I had to look more into his work. & when I did that's when I came across several more of his original creations.
[L-R: Agyness Deyn; Jessica Stam; Coco Rocha; Lily Donaldson; whom are all models whose names are on those t-shirts].
Henry Holland's t-shirts usually have slogans about a model, entertainer or a fashion designer. Henry Holland's line is called House of Holland and his collection of clothing contains more than just note-worthy catch phrases. A lot of his work is quirky but can translate into different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment