Friday, August 7, 2009

THE SUPER, SLiM, SEVEN

As we all know, I'm really into fashion, and I don't believe you can be into fashion and not know any models. Here are some models whose stuff I've seen such as magazine covers and spreads, advertisements, and much more.Cecilia Mendez is the least popular of all of my favorite models. I noticed her from looking at a lot of runway photos and noticed her awkward but unique looks.





I first noticed Behati Prinsloo from Just Cavalli Spring 2008 RTW collection. Her slicked back hairstyle made her look really edgy and made her eyes pop with intensity. She did a lot of runway shows in 2008 alone, but since then one of her biggest gigs was when she was featured in the Victoria Secret's Pink ad campaigns; which took her from edgy high fashion model to commercial and showed her versatility.






Coco Rocha is Behati Prinsloo's best friend. I began to notice her when I saw the pictures from the Lacoste Spring 2008 RTW collection. After that I began to see her in a lot of editorial spreads in magazines such as Vogue and Harper's Baazar. She has an exotic look from her eye shape and color to the shape of her face. I tote-ally love her.



Now here is the infamous Chanel Iman, she was one of the youngest, highest paid models in 2008. That was her year to burst out. I noticed her from being in Teen Vogue. She had instant stardom, walking in shows for Yves Saint Laurent, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior and more, featured in editorials for Vogue, V and i-D magazine. She's really popular and is dating the rapped Tyga from Young Money Entertainment.


I loved Agyness Deyn from the moment I saw her in a Teen Vogue DIY by Henry Holland. She reminded me of Edie Sedgwick who was known as Andy Warhol's muse. Deyn was Holland's muse and together they made big things happen. She opened for Henry Holland (of course), openedJohn Paul Gaultier's 30th Anniversary show in Paris, became the new of Giorio Armani, announces to launch a jewelry line with Henry Holland, became the face of the new burberry perfume The Beat and much more. She's appeared in so many magazines world wide and has a style so great that it makes her another 1 of ma favorite fashionistas.


Not only is Gemma Ward a Scorpio (like me), super sexy, & has astounding features, but in 2007 she was listed in Forbes as one of the world's highest paid models. She signed to IMG in 2003 and has been on a role since. I noticed her by her infamous pout and intriguing eyes. In 2005 alone she becomes the face of Hermes, Valentino, Burberry and replaces Kate Moss as the face for Calvin Klein's obsession.





I 1st heard about Lily Donaldson from one of Henry Holland's t-shirts which said "My Fly's Undone Lily Donaldson". The next time I embarked up her was on the cover of Vogue as one of the world's next top supermodels, where she was photographed along with 9 other up and coming supermodels. I started to see her in burberry ads, dolce and gabbana ads alongside Gemma Ward (her close friend) and Jessica Stam.

No comments:

Post a Comment