Monday, August 10, 2009

DAPPER iN DENiM

1 fashion trend I really adore is denim shirts. I'm used to seeing mostly men with denim shirts on but recently I've been seeing a lot of women wearing denim shirts as well. In April 2009 I bought me a nice light denim shirt from Top Shop [a store opened by Kate Moss, 1 of my fave fashionistas] and I cant put the shirt away lol. I think denim shirts can give a women a masculine look but not if she wears the right accessories. If a woman wears a denim shirt with loose cargo shorts and sneakers [as I did], she can look like a tom boy. But if she puts on skinny jeans or leggings, heels or sandals and nice jewelry, it can work in her favor. Make sure you roll up the sleeves on your shirt so it can give you a more UMPH :-). Here are some pictures of the new coming craze.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2009 RTW collection.



Kanye West, the male fashionisto himself.



Agyness Deyn


Mary Kate Olsen



Vanessa Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment